Saturday, October 31, 2015

The Spring of My Life..




All I am is a Life,
and how Beautiful it can get..

All I feel are the Emotions,
and how hard they were to forget..

All I hear are the Voices,
and how in my head they come and collect..

All I have is a Faith,
and how it goes round for us to connect..

All I resist is your Absence,
and how it makes me cry and regret..

All I live is a Song,
and how dull it was before we met..

All I call are my Senses,
and how they are all your pet..

All I desire is a Company,
and how the puzzle of my life it will set..

All I forbid are my Eyes,
and how they see you or the world sees them wet..

All I wish is a Heart,
and how candidly with your's it does connect..

All I care is the Bond,
and how elegantly our souls it did collect..

All I dare is a Relationship,
and how understanding it can get..

All I say is a Praise,
and how trivially it seems to reflect..

No comments:

Post a Comment